Fun Things to Do in Boston in the Spring

Boston has been named one of the top cities for entertainment and activities in America in the past decade. Students at Pentucket Regional High School Students are only a quick 45 minute drive away from the big city. For an alternative way of transportation, students can take can the train for around $20 round trip from Haverhill or Newburyport.

Spend a sunny day exploring the city on a bike for only $25. Walk the Rose Fitzgerald Kennedy Greenway for free, it begins either at China Town and ends in the North End. Nature lovers could also kayak along the Charles River starting at only $15!

There are many opportunities for students our age to find affordable, fun activities in the Boston area this spring.

For students who are not on a tight budget can purchase tickets to the Blue Man Group, Red Sox Tickets, Duck Tours, and even eat in the North End.

Pentucket Senior, Amelia Desjardins states, “Strega is by far my favorite Italian Restaurant in the North End, it can be pricey, but the food is the best Italian I have eaten.”

Celebrities such as Robert DeNiro, Paris Hilton, Steven Tyler, The Rock and Justin Timberlake have all been spotted dining at Strega. Strega is located right in the middle of North End on Hanover St.

Pentucket Sophomore, Ethan Bridgewater states, “If you are going to visit the North End, you must stop by at Mike’s Pastry!” Mike’s Pastry is located right around the corner from Strega and has been awarded the title of “Best Cannoli” in the Boston Area.

From kayaking the Charles River to eating out in the North End, Boston has many affordable things to offer for everyone of all ages! Visit Boston today!