• Senior Class Trip, Smitty's Cinema - May 28th
  • Graduation- June 1st
  • Prom/Half Day- May 24th
  • Last Day of School for Seniors - May 24th
  • Last Day Of School (non-seniors) - June 14th
  • Memorial Day/No School- May 27th
  • Credit for life- May 23rd
  • Mother's Day - May 12th
  • Cafe Jazz, 7pm- May 10
  • AP Testing- May 6-17

Comments (4)

All Pentucket Profile Picks Reader Picks Sort: Newest

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

• A

Amauri CiriacoMay 20, 2024 at 10:39 am

While I think coming to school late is not always a good thing it should be punished for. Most underclassmen take the bus and if they miss the bus by even 30 seconds they are late to school and if they don’t take the bus they are waiting for their older sibling or parent to get ready to leave the house as well. I think for olderclassmen there can be many factors as to why they are late and most of them are not intentional so I do n0t think there should be consequences instead they should try and teach the students how to be on time instead. I don’t think giving the students a penalty changes their actions.

Reply
  • J

Jacob RiversFeb 8, 2024 at 1:10 pm

I really think that it is necessary for students to voice their opinions; this article depicts a current issue and enables readers to think about what would be best for the student body. Recognizing both sides is essential, and the writer has achieved this by using alternative perspectives. Well done.

Reply
  • K

KatherineJan 30, 2024 at 10:30 am

Good take! This is such a controversial topic.

Reply
  • S

Sophie MarcusJan 29, 2024 at 9:48 am

At first this article peaked my interest because of the title and how this new tardy rule has been enforced. After reading this article, I liked how you explained both sides to the argument, one with the student and one with an adult. The question at the end was a really intriguing cliff hanger which are always beneficial to have because it makes the audience want to read more.

Reply