Senior Feature: Nicole Tudisco

Photo Source: Glenn Livermore Photography

Aidan Tierney, Writer

This next article focuses on Nicole Tudisco, yet another senior whose time at Pentucket is coming to an end this year. Something that Tudisco was passionate about was running, as she participated in cross country as well as captaining the indoor and outdoor track teams. She played these sports throughout all of her four years at the high school. On top of this, she was a member of SADD (Students Against Destructive Decisions), along with being on the prom committee as a junior and a senior.

When asked about her post-graduation plans, Tudisco answered, “I am attending Saint Anselm college in Manchester, NH. I will be a nursing major with the hope of becoming a pediatric nurse and doing travel nursing after college.” 

As a volunteer, Tudisco found herself constantly busy, as she helped out in many different events, such as the Special Olympics, National Night Out (a community-police awareness-raising event), and local road races. She also worked four years at Market Basket. With so many extra curricular activities inside and outside of the school, it would be no surprise to say that Tudisco will have many things to miss at Pentucket. She backs up this notion, saying, “I will miss being around everyone everyday. I will miss the amazing teachers and coaches. I will miss Mr. Lovett who was one of the people who encouraged my interest in the nursing field. I will miss coach Derro, Coach Honer, Coach Mezzetti, and Coach Kulis. I will also miss all of my teammates and fellow captains.”

Lastly, Tudisco stated that her favorite memory of Pentucket was going to the girls’ basketball games. Participating in the school as much as she did, Nicole Tudisco made memories at Pentucket that will last her a lifetime.