Senior Feature: Henry Keller

Ben Stedman, Writer

After four incredible years, Henry Keller looks back on his time at Pentucket High School. Keller is a 2020 graduate and has had such a significant time at this school district.

Keller had quite the history in Pentucket sports. He played for the soccer team for the first three years of high school, as well as baseball during his freshman year and cross country and indoor track his senior year. Keller loved sports and they were a big part of his years at Pentucket.

Keller spent a lot of his time on the field, but also in the band room. As a multi-talented individual, he performed in the Percussion Ensemble for two years. Grand activities such as these are the foundation to a great career that is ahead of him.

After high school, Keller plans to attend the prestigious Virginia Tech, where he plans to study engineering.

While the future is bright, there are always moments where Keller likes to reflect. His fondest moments of high school would have to be “the school events, like Spirit Week and the dodgeball tournament.” These events go hand in hand with his best memories with his friends that he will miss deeply.

Keller had such a meaningful impact on Pentucket High School. His accolades are bright, but his future is brighter. His four years in high school will serve as a great foundation to very promising plans for his life.