Senior Feature: Hannah Grinnell

Photo Source: Provided by Hannah Grinnell

Cera Whitney, Copy Editor

Throughout her four years at Pentucket, Hannah ran cross country from her sophomore to senior year and participated in indoor and outdoor track.

Hannah founded the Environmental Club here at Pentucket during her junior year and said, “The club led me to become involved with a local environmental group called the Climate Cafes where I’ve been able to meet students from other schools who are also passionate about the planet.” Hannah, since creating the group, has also proceeded to lead it and found that it was a “challenging yet amazing experience.”

Her junior and senior years also consisted of being a peer mentor to incoming freshmen.

In the fall, Hannah will be attending Connecticut College and is planning on majoring in Environmental Studies.

Hannah says she will most miss running cross country as well as her favorite teachers, Mr. Ruland and Ms. Cromwell.

She worked at Paisley Farm and Greenhouse her junior and senior years working at the farm stand. She also volunteered at the West Newbury Library once a week and helped out at the annual Unified Track Olympics.

Some of Hannah’s favorite memories at Pentucket consist of senior night during cross country season, the frigid indoor track practices outside, and tea parties with Ms. Cromwell.

We wish Hannah the best of luck in college and wish her well on her adventures in helping the planet!