Senior Feature: Jessi Kolifrath

Photo Source: Nate Joyall

Hannah Linehan, WRITER

Jessi Kolifrath is a graduating member of the Pentucket Class of 2020. She loves to star in plays and musicals and sing in the a cappella choir. Jessi was in the Tell Tale musical in 9th grade and 10 Minute plays in 11th grade. Also working with theatre companies outside of school, Jessi played Grandma Addams in The Addams Family musical as a freshman and both played the lead and directed music in another production as a sophomore.

Jessi will be attending Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences, majoring in Diagnostic Medical Sonography. Getting accepted into an accelerated program will grant Jessi her bachelor’s degree in just three years. After, she will pursue her master’s degree in healthcare management or public health.

Out of all the classes she has taken throughout high school, Jessi’s favorite was anatomy. It is one of her favorite subjects and she loved having Mr. Lovett, who is one of the best teachers she has ever had.

From sophomore to senior year, Jessi worked at Boston Sports Clubs. In her spare time, Jessi also did some volunteer work at the Merrimac Public Library.

While Jessi has made many unforgettable memories during her time as a Pentucket Sachem, her favorite is being in The Little Mermaid play and getting to act with her sister.