• Juneteenth/No School- June 19th
  • Senior Class Trip, Smitty's Cinema - May 28th
  • Graduation- June 1st
  • Prom/Half Day- May 24th
  • Last Day of School for Seniors - May 24th
  • Last Day Of School (non-seniors) - June 14th
  • Memorial Day/No School- May 27th
  • Credit for life- May 23rd

How Pentucket Spends Their Snow Days

Photo Source: Pexels.com
Photo Source: Pexels.com

During the cold months, when the stress of school sets in, everyone needs a snow day; but when it comes how should we spend it? 

Julia Cavanaugh, a Pentucket sophomore, said, “I like to sleep in so I can catch up on sleep, and use the day to do any missing work I have. If the roads aren’t too bad, I like skiing or visiting my friend’s house.” 

Gwen Goodwin, another sophomore from Pentucket, said, “ I make hot cocoa and help shovel my driveway with my dad.” Goodwin also said, “I love to play in the snow with my sisters Summer and Lia.” 

Freshman, Brooke Pipan, said, “I love building snowmen with my brother and drinking hot cocoa.” Pipan also spends the snow day shoveling with her family. 

Sophomore, Ty Borgioli, said, “ During the snow days I enjoy spending quality time with my parents and my sister. We love drinking hot cocoa, watching movies, and playing board games.” 

Junior, Kiernan Caruso, said, “I love skiing with the gang if the roads aren’t too bad and then play Fortnite with Ty.” Caruso also likes making snowmen and spending the day outside instead of being stuck inside his house. 

Another junior, Joey Costa, said, “ I usually spend the snow day with Kiernan and we love to enjoy food at Wendy’s, go skiing, and play in the snow.” 

Freshman, Thea Scata, said, “I like to sleep in when I can so I like to take advantage of that during the snow day. Then either snowboard or stay in and watch Netflix with my friends.”

Pentucket students have a variety of interests that would be a great way to keep yourself busy on the rare occasion of a snow day. Although they rarely give out snow days, students are hopeful that we will finally get one this winter so they can participate in all their favorite snow-day activities. 

View Comments (2)