• Senior Class Trip, Smitty's Cinema - May 28th
  • Graduation- June 1st
  • Prom/Half Day- May 24th
  • Last Day of School for Seniors - May 24th
  • Last Day Of School (non-seniors) - June 14th
  • Memorial Day/No School- May 27th
  • Credit for life- May 23rd
  • Mother's Day - May 12th
  • Cafe Jazz, 7pm- May 10
  • AP Testing- May 6-17

Comments (11)

All Pentucket Profile Picks Reader Picks Sort: Newest

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

• W

WillMay 23, 2024 at 7:53 am

I think that AirPods can be useful and help you focus as long as you don’t use them when the teacher is talking. I use my AirPods when doing an assignment after the teacher is done talking.

Reply
  • C

camMay 21, 2024 at 12:06 pm

I think that AirPods are sometimes a distraction to learning. They can also be beneficial to learning though. Students should be able to listen to music during independent work or when nothing is going on. As a lesson is going on students should have them out and be listening.

Reply
  • J

Jocelyn TravisMay 21, 2024 at 7:43 am

This is a very interesting article! I like how you talked about how wearing airpods is good and bad in school, and the benefits!

Reply
  • A

AidanMay 21, 2024 at 7:39 am

Needless to say, Aiden Felzani cooked up a masterpiece with this one. Covering all fronts of the matter, both Airpod enthusiasts and reformists. Capping off the article with an open-ended conclusion leaves the reader wanting more. I’m unaware of what’s next for Mr. Felzani, but bet your bottom dollar that I’ll be there when ink meets quill. Bravo.

Reply
  • A

Amauri CiriacoMay 20, 2024 at 10:28 am

Although teachers do not like when students use earbuds in class for many reasons, I think they can be beneficial. Students motives when listening to music are rarely to disrespect others or to exclude themselves from other people unless they are walking in the halls. When students have earbuds in they normally have them low enough to where they can still listen to the music but at the same time listen to the teacher. I think the only time they are unacceptable is during a test/quiz.

Reply
  • A

Amauri CiriacoMay 20, 2024 at 9:58 am

Reply
  • D

Devyn WalshMay 16, 2024 at 9:34 am

This is a very well argued. I like how you kept this nice and short yet provided good reasons for why students should be allowed to wear AirPods. Also, I like show you had both sides of this topic.

Reply
  • Q

Quinn WMay 16, 2024 at 9:31 am

I do agree that students should be able to wear airpods. This is a very interesting article to read, it shows the contrasting arguments between the benefits and disadvantages to listening to music while working. Thank you for your masterful insights on the issues we face at Pentucket.

Reply
  • Q

QuinnMay 16, 2024 at 9:30 am

Reply
  • A

Aidan BlotMay 16, 2024 at 8:50 am

Reply
  • A

Aidan BlotMay 16, 2024 at 8:46 am

Needless to say, Aiden Felzani cooked up a masterpiece with this one. All sides of the controversy are covered, from Airpod enthusiasts to reformists. Capping off this exceptional article with an open conclusion really leaves the reader hanging, leaves them wanting more. I’m not sure what Aiden’s got in store for us next at the Pentucket Profile, but you bet your bottom dollar I’ll be there when ink comes to quill. Bravo.

Reply