Senior Feature: Molly Forget

(Photo Source: Provided by Molly Forget)

Cera Whitney, Copy Editor

Throughout her time at Pentucket, Molly played tennis for her sophomore, junior, and what would have been senior year. Molly participated in the Jazz band for her freshman and sophomore years. 

Molly played the bass and B-Flat clarinet from freshman to junior year. Molly has been involved in the theater program here at Pentucket for all four years of her high school career. She was in every show that was produced by Pentucket, and her favorite show was Damn Yankees. She was also part of the school’s excellent chorus program her sophomore year. 

Molly is attending Gordon College in their AJ Gordon Honors program and studying Neuroscience with a minor in Art. Molly says she will most miss her hometown friends and theater family. As far as teachers go, she specifies that she will miss Ms. Ducolon, Dr. Ruland, Mr. Jacques, and Mr. Stevens, “who were hugely influential in [her] high school success. Also, Mrs. Kohut for always cheerily welcoming [her].”

Throughout all of high school, Molly worked part time as a line cook in several different restaurant kitchens. We thank Molly tremendously for her work done in the theater program and her positive attitude and contagious smile will be missed on the tennis courts.