Senior Feature: Tyler Pfifferling

Photo Source: Kerry Goodwin Photography

Lizzie Kershaw, Writer

Tyler Pfifferling will be graduating from Pentucket this upcoming June. 

Tyler was very involved in his school community during his time at Pentucket. He was a part of Pentucket’s Technical Crew all four years of high school. He has been a part of many theater productions including Alice @ Wonderland and Sister Act as lighting designer, Trap as sound engineer, and The Wiz as sound designer and stage manager. 

Tyler plans to take online courses at Southern New Hampshire University to earn a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science with a concentration in Software Engineering. Tyler volunteered a lot of his time during his freshman and sophomore years helping Mrs. Snow at the Middle School run the various community service drives that occur annually. Tyler also worked in the rides department of Canobie Lake Park during the summer and fall of 2019. He planned to work there again this upcoming summer but will not be able to because of Coronavirus. 

Tyler’s favorite memory at Pentucket has always been Color Day. He describes it as  “such an eventful and exciting day, and always a busy day for myself. It’s always fun and by far one of the best days of the year, plus there’s no classes on Color Day.” 

Pentucket is extremely thankful for all the hard work Tyler contributed during his time at Pentucket, and we are excited to see what comes next for him.