• Ramadan - March 10th - April 8th
  • Easter - March 31st

Comments (3)

All Pentucket Profile Picks Reader Picks Sort: Newest

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

• D

DJ BernardNov 13, 2023 at 8:16 am

the price is extreme in my opinion. i think 180 dollars is extreme for the ability to get to school in the morning- especially if someone works a job. a pay wall behind learning seems counter intuitive

Reply
  • A

Ava SnyderNov 7, 2023 at 7:15 pm

The new lane in the parking lot has definitely sped up the after-school traffic. I think if you beat the buses out of the parking lot then you won’t really get caught up, but if you take too long to get to your car then there’s a good chance you’ll get stuck behind the buses, therefore increasing the time it takes to leave. This is especially difficult for the students parked up the stadium, as it takes them longer to get to their cars. While I understand the $180 cost for all parking, I do wonder if the seniors should be charged less. We are being charged $180 because it’s “a dollar a day,” but the seniors get out of school two weeks before everyone else. So should the cost for seniors be reduced to $165?

Reply
  • D

Dhruv PatelNov 6, 2023 at 4:38 pm

I strongly believe that with the new roads on our campus, it has definitely improved traffic flow compared to last year. When the new building was being constructed traffic congestion was at its worst. With construction vehicles and speed bumps, it made leaving and getting onto campus a little harder. I also believe that student parking passes should be checked every morning like last year. This limits the number of vehicles on campus and also ensures safety for the school knowing which vehicles are supposed to be on campus. The parking spots near the football field I do think should be reduced slightly in cost. The school can also set the price for the parking spot according to walking distance.

Reply