• Juneteenth/No School- June 19th
  • Senior Class Trip, Smitty's Cinema - May 28th
  • Graduation- June 1st
  • Prom/Half Day- May 24th
  • Last Day of School for Seniors - May 24th
  • Last Day Of School (non-seniors) - June 14th
  • Memorial Day/No School- May 27th
  • Credit for life- May 23rd

Artists That I Hope Release Tracks in 2024

Photo Source: Pexels.com
Photo Source: Pexels.com

Music in 2024

There are multiple artists that I am hoping to see release new albums in 2024. Some of these artists have already confirmed an album but have not picked a date to fully release yet. 2024 hopefully is going to be a good year for music.

Metro Boomin

Metro Boomin has been teasing his album release date. His most recent album was over a year ago in December 2022,  Heroes & Villains. People have been waiting for him to drop an album in 2023 but he never did so they are hoping he will release one in 2024.

Future

Future released I NEVER LIKED YOU in April 2022. He is planning to release an album with Metro Boomin sometime in 2024. Future and Metro both teased an album in January 2023 and everyone thought they were going to release it that year, but they never did.

Playboi Carti

Everyone has been waiting for Playboi Carti to release his new album. His most recent album was released in December 2021, the album called Whole Lotta Red. This album was very successful, and it contains some of Carti’s most popular songs. Other than Whole Lotta Red, Carti hasn’t released anything else. All he has done is be a featured artist on other tracks, but nothing big or exciting. In December 2023, Carti released three singles and one more in early 2024. Carti is expected to drop an album at some point in January 2024. Senior Austin Levine said, “Playboi Carti needs to drop an album as soon as possible so he can go on tour…. so I can go to one of his concerts.”

Kanye West

Kanye West’s most recent album was Donda, released in 2021. He is rumored to be releasing an album in 2024 called Vultures. It was supposed to be released early in 2024, but it was delayed to an unknown date. Many rap fans have impatiently been waiting for Kanye to release an album. Senior Shay Novick said, “I’ve been waiting for so long for Kanye to drop an album, but he keeps delaying it.”

Conclusion

Overall, tons of people have been waiting for these artists to release their albums. I feel like in 2024 there is going to be a lot of new, different music that will surprise people. 2023 was a good year, so hopefully 2024 is even better.